"Thanks to Bridge, I was one of the top performers in FleetBoston's Corporate Banker Training Program. The lessons I learned in Bridge have gone a long way."
— Desi Duncker, Harvard '99, Tuck '05,
Bridge Program 1999 graduate
Business skills are valuable, no matter what you do with your life. The Tuck Business Bridge Program® is an intensive, career-focused program for juniors, seniors, and recent graduates of arts and sciences colleges. Give us four weeks, and we will give you the basics of accounting, marketing, finance, and leadership. Then it's look out world. Coming at you.
- 2013 Bridge Program sessions: June 10-July 5 and July 15-August 9.
- The basic idea is to get ahead. Fast. But you'll have to work hard. Here's an overview of the courses you'll take. Curriculum
- Tuck faculty are B-school stars. Take a look at who will be teaching you the ins and outs of business. Faculty
- Watch a video to learn more about the Tuck Bridge Program!
- Have questions about Bridge? Visit the FAQs page or email us at email@example.com.