BanyanGlobal: The competitive advantages of family businesses
During this session Josh Baron and Judy Walsh T'12 of Banyan will address:
• How the sources of competitive advantage are pivoting towards areas in which family businesses have innate advantages
• Why the family ownership model, when properly managed, has the potential to succeed over the long-‐term, even in developed and hyper-‐competitive markets
• How to maintain the advantages of family ownership that otherwise tend to erode over time
• Why, even when non-‐family businesses seek to mimic the competitive advantages of family ownership, the model is hard to copy
Based on their assessment of global trends and their experience working with companies around the world, Banyan will highlight five “survival strategies” that can help family businesses to thrive in 21st century.
- When: Tuesday, February 23rd @ 12pm
- Where: Lubrano Classroom
- Please sign up by emailing email@example.com (event happening depends on sign ups)
Dartmouth Entrepreneurs Forum | Hanover 2016
The Dartmouth Entrepreneurs Forum, Hanover startup competition is open!
Win up to $25,000 in cash prizes!
Open to all Dartmouth students, faculty, staff, and alumni.
All applications must be submitted by 11:59pm 28 February 2016 via this online application