Tuck Summer Startup Award
The Tuck Summer Startup Award is designed to minimize the hurdle for a Tuck team interested in seriously pursuing an entrepreneurial venture during their first year summer.
The program leverages the current Barris Incubator structure to support the winning team in all key areas of development for a young startup, including:
- $10K award
- Pro-bono legal advice through the Initiative's partnerships with legal firms
- Active mentoring from alumni, faculty and local entrepreneurs
- Support from the SCORE network of executives and entrepreneurs
- Access to office space and supplies
- Mid-summer feedback and end-of-summer presentation to investors
- Office hours sessions with graduating Barris Incubator teams
- Day trip to visit Boston Start-up/Venture Capital firm offices
Contact us for details on how to apply.