Thinkers 50 nomination for Geoffrey Parker, Marshall Van Alstyne, and Sangeet Choudary
I strongly endorse three thought leaders for Thinkers 50 2019 List. Please send your nominations for Geoffrey Parker, Marshall Van Alstyne, and Sangeet Choudary by going to this link: https://thinkers50.com/nominate-2019/
It is easy to make the case for Geoff, Marshall, and Sangeet. Consider a few highlights:
- They are the co-authors of the best-selling book Platform Revolution, with nearly 200,000 copies sold; now available in ten languages.
- They are co-authors of the HBR article "Pipelines, Platforms and the New Rules of Strategy," which has been selected as an HBR Must Read on Business Model Innovation for 2019 and was in the HBR Top 10 Must Reads for 2017.
- Parker and Van Alstyne’s 2006 HBR Article, “Strategies for Two-Sided Markets” is an HBR all-time top 50.
- All three are highly sought-after speakers and regularly appear at leading global business and policy summits including the World Economic Forum, The European Union, and the World Bank.
- Between them they have consulted or spoken for more than 70 of the top Fortune 500 firms and have served as board members on global advisory boards of Fortune 500 firms such as GE, ING Bank, and Siemens.
Thanks in advance for sending your nominations ASAP.