It is imperative that our community understand the guiding principles that the Tuck School relies upon in this unprecedented time.
- Our commitment to pursuing our academic mission while also supporting the health and well-being of all members of the Tuck community – students, faculty, and staff.
- Our recognition and consideration of the diversity of the individual experiences, needs, and concerns of all our community members.
- Our pledge to the quality of the Tuck educational experience regardless of where and how it is delivered.
- Our responsibility to share as much relevant information as possible, to exercise transparency and trust, and to support community members in making informed decisions.
- Our intention to transition back to our distinct in-person learning community as soon as safely possible.