All Tuck students have access to Catertrax online ordering through Byrne Dining. During the first 48 hours on campus, students living in the residence halls will pre-order food and have it delivered directly to their room. After the first 48 hours, Byrne dining is available to on-campus residents through delivery or pick up. Byrne Dining curbside pick up will also be available to students living off campus. Access to Catertrax requires authentication with your NetID.
A few details about how this online ordering will work:
- Lunch deliveries will start at 11:30 a.m. Dinner deliveries will start at 5:00 p.m.
- Meals must be ordered by 6:00 p.m. for next day delivery.
- Delivered items will be secured in a delivery bag and left outside your dorm room door. The delivery staff will knock on your door as they leave the hall for you to retrieve your food safely.
- Pantry boxes with utensils, condiments and napkins have been placed in each dorm room for your convenience. If you require additional pantry boxes please let us know.
- Delivery will be available starting Monday, August 3, and will continue through Monday, August 24. As of August 24, all Byrne Dining will shift to pick up only. Pick up will be available Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Pick up orders will be placed on a rolling rack outside the front entrance to the Byrne Café.
- From August 3 – August 24 Byrne Café hours will be 8:00 a.m. – 4: 30 p.m. Please do not enter the facility if quarantining.
- Food charges entered through Catertrax will be added to your student account. These charges cannot be deducted from your DBA. If you add food items to your additional comment section, you will be charged accordingly.
- Call 603- 646-2361 if there is a problem with your order. This line is monitored from 7:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m.
Tuck students may order food in three-day packages for pick up only through 53 Commons, the dining service available for Dartmouth students. These meals come refrigerated for easy reheating and can be picked up between 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. daily. Options include a lunch and dinner plan, or a dinner only plan. 24 hour notice is required for orders. Call 603-646-2271 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
Local Groceries & Restaurants
The following local restaurants are within a mile of campus and accommodate takeout orders: Tuk Tuk Thai, Pine, Ramunto’s, Molly’s, Lou’s Bakery, Boloco, Starbucks, Basecamp, Sushiya, Jewel of India, and Domino’s.
Order ahead grocery pick-up is available at the Hanover Co-op and Price Chopper stores.