Jun 22, 2021
Tuck’s 2021-2022 Essay Questions
We are excited to share an advance look at the Tuck application essays! The application for the 2021-2022 season will open before the end of June, but our essay questions have been finalized and we wanted to give you a sneak peek at them now. Be sure to look for our upcoming blog that will talk about our new prompt for essay 3 and provide advice and guidance on what we are looking for in each of our essay questions.
- Tuck students can articulate how the distinctive Tuck MBA will advance their aspirations. Why are you pursuing an MBA and why Tuck? (300 words)
- Tuck students recognize how their individuality adds to the fabric of Tuck. Tell us who you are. (300 words)
- Tuck students are encouraging, collaborative and empathetic, even when it is not convenient or easy. Describe a meaningful experience in which you exemplified one or more of these attributes. (300 words)
- (Optional) Please provide any additional insight or information that you have not addressed elsewhere and may be helpful in reviewing your application (e.g., unusual choice of evaluators, weaknesses in academic performance, unexplained job gaps or changes, etc.). Complete this question only if you feel your candidacy is not fully represented by this application. (300 words)
- (To be completed by all reapplicants) How have you strengthened your candidacy since you last applied? Please reflect on how you have grown personally and professionally. (300 words)
The MBA application process is an opportunity to reflect on your experiences, your plans for the future and what motivates you. Just as you learn about us in the coming months, we can't wait to learn about you as well!
Learn more about applying to Tuck