Recruiting events in the 2020-2021 season will be happening virtually to support social distancing rules and regulations. Thank you in advance for taking the time to convert your offerings into a virtual format this year.
Virtual events can be held in many ways on many platforms and we are here to help!
Career Services is happy to facilitate your event using Zoom. However, if you would prefer to use your own platform, that is fine too.
- If you would like Career Services to facilitate, we will provide you with a Zoom link prior to your event. We ask that you please share the link with the reps that will be attending. We will add it to the Tuck Recruiting event as well.
- If you would like to learn more about Zoom and how it can be used, please reach out to the team.
- Attendance will be taken for the event.
- If you choose to use your own platform, please send us the link to add to the Tuck Recruiting event with any additional information the students might need to sign-in (PW etc.).
- If you would like us to take attendance on your behalf, please let us know.
- If you would prefer to take your own attendance, thank you! Please send us a list following your event, so we can cross-check with our registration list.