We are anticipating and planning for a fully virtual recruiting landscape for at least the first part of the 2021-22 season. If we are able to welcome external visitors to campus in-person at any point, we will certainly let you know and work with you to convert planned engagements appropriately.
Virtual events can be held in many ways on many platforms and we are here to help!
Career Services is happy to facilitate your event using Zoom. However, if you would prefer to use your own platform, that is fine too.
- If you would like Career Services to facilitate, we will provide you with a Zoom link prior to your event. We ask that you please share the link with the reps that will be attending. We will add it to the Tuck Recruiting event as well.
- If you would like to learn more about Zoom and how it can be used, please reach out to the team.
- Attendance will be taken for the event*.
- If you choose to use your own platform, please send us the link to add to the Tuck Recruiting event with any additional information the students might need to sign-in (PW etc.).
- If you would like us to take attendance on your behalf, please let us know*.
- If you would prefer to take your own attendance, thank you! If you would like us to provide a registration list, we are happy to do so.
*Career Services requires students who have registered for events on our portal to sign in through a link that we provide at the time of the event. If you would like us to provide an attendance list after your event, we will need to be able to access the chat feature. Please feel free to contact us for more information or to find a solution that works for your situation.